Chair: Heather Brandt, PhD
Staff Liaison: Gabrielle Darville-Sanders, PhD, MPH, CHES
The Best Practices task group is charged with identifying and showcasing emerging evidence-based practices to increase HPV vaccination. We highly encourage cross-sector collaboration, especially between immunization and cancer prevention efforts.
Through this task group, we seek to:
• Foster collaboration with partnering organizations to provide up to date information surrounding HPV vaccination
• Facilitate discussion of best practices, new evidence and trends
• Inform programmatic implementation and evaluation of activities through the development and dissemination of
evidence summaries, commentaries and publications
• Mobilize strategic planning of HPV vaccination activities through our “Best and Promising Practices” conference
Additional Highlighted Products also include:
This task group has authored numerous ACS HPV Vaccination Roundtable products, which include the following highlighted below.
• 2023 Human Vaccines and Immunotherapeutics Collection- HPV Vaccination Starting at Age 9. Read the full collection here.
Visit the Resource Library to see more ACS HPVRT Resources.