Modeled on the successful “Blue Star” of the National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable, “We’re In!” is a universal symbol of the National HPV Vaccination Roundtable in support of HPV vaccination and the prevention of HPV-related cancers. The symbol is free to all organizations, groups, departments, programs, and individuals as part of a coordinated effort in recognition of our shared common goal to increase HPV vaccination and prevent HPV-related cancers.
Our goal is that this symbol will be integrated into existing awareness, education, and communications efforts, incorporated into print materials and digital assets as a representation of our collective mission to increase HPV vaccinate rates, and to complement – not replace – your organization’s unique identity or graphic identifier.
The “We’re In!” symbol was designed to engage and inspire organizations to do two things:
- Show unity across cancer prevention and immunization activities in support of HPV cancer prevention.
- Publicly share how their organization prioritizes HPV cancer prevention.
What does it mean when you say, “We’re In!”?
It means that you and your organization:
- Understand that the HPV vaccine is a cancer prevention vaccine and want to spread the word.
- Are aligned with national leaders across the cancer prevention and vaccination fields.
- Have free access to evidence-based, tested, and effective educational and outreach materials for both provider/clinician and consumer audiences.
- Have the opportunity to share your success stories and to learn from the successes of others, so that together, we can increase HPV vaccination rates and ultimately save lives.
How does your organization want to say, “We’re In”?
There are many ways to share the “We’re In!” symbol with your partners and constituents and incorporate it into your HPV vaccination and cancer prevention outreach and education efforts – choose the ones that are right for you! You could:
- Incorporate into your organization’s identity pieces including letterhead, business cards, e-signatures;
- Add to your educational resources such as brochures, booklets, fact sheets, tip cards, videos;
- Use as a ‘badge’ on your website to demonstrate your commitment to the cause and to link your constituents and visitors to the National HPV Vaccination Roundtable/We’re In! home pages, as well as free educational resources;
- Develop a blog or social media post discussing what it means to you and your organization to say, “We’re In!”, using the symbol as a graphic;
- Share your HPV vaccination success stories with us through our “We’re In!” story collector.
Where can your organization access the “We’re In!” files?
To download the “We’re In!” files, view our download agreement HERE. After signing the agreement, you will have access to English and Spanish versions of “We’re In!” in a variety of file formats.