What We’re Looking For
The HPV Roundtable is collecting external partner resources to enhance our partners’ ability to access tools and materials from successful interventions that are being implemented in a variety of settings, coupled with evaluation tools that will help them assess that work.
- Inclusion Criteria
- To be considered for inclusion in the HPV Roundtable Resource Library, submissions must meet the following criteria:
- The resource relates to HPV vaccination or HPV cancer prevention. The resource seeks to improve the rate of HPV vaccination in accordance with ACIP guidelines.
- The resource aligns with the public health goals of the HPV Roundtable. The intent of the Resource Library is to promote resources that advance our shared goals to increasing HPV vaccination rates in the U.S.
- The resource is built on sound evidence and/or has been evaluated to demonstrate its effectiveness. There must be evidence that the resource is likely to improve HPV vaccination rates in the U.S. or decrease morbidity or mortality from HPV cancers.
- Exclusion Criteria
- The HPV Roundtable does not promote or endorse any product, service, or brand and does not engage in lobbying or political activities. Resources in the following categories will be excluded from entry into the HPV Resource Library:
- Promotion of medical or technical products. The Resource Library is focused on promoting public health goals, not commercial promotion of brands, drugs or devices, software design and development, or medical equipment and supplies.
- Materials that seek to influence legislation or administrative action. The HPV Roundtable is unable to promote resources that seek to influence legislation, whether at the international, federal, state or local levels.
- Submit a Resource
- Thank you for your interest in submitting a resource to the Resource Library. Please complete the fields to the right to submit your resource description. Before you begin, we encourage you to review the existing Resource Library to get a feel for the type of information included in these profiles.
- If more information is needed, submitters will be contacted via email with a request for additional information. All submissions will receive approval or denial notification.
- Individuals making submissions on behalf of an organization must be authorized by the organization to grant permissions to the resources and make the certifications required under the HPV Roundtable Resource Library Disclaimer.
HPV Roundtable Resource Library Disclaimer
- The submitter understands and agrees that the HPV Roundtable website (hpvrountable.org) and HPV Roundtable Resource Library are being administered by the American Cancer Society, Inc. (ACS) on behalf of the HPV Roundtable and its member organizations.
- The ACS is under no obligation to publish your submissions.
- The ACS may use the information entered into the submission form, text image(s), and other uploaded materials as featured content on hpvroundtable.org without cost or remuneration of any kind to the submitter.
- You warrant that you have the right or have secured all rights necessary to grant ACS the right to publish your resource in the HPV Roundtable Resource Library and that such publication will not violate any existing right, including without limitation copyright or privacy right.
- You warrant that you have the right or have secured all rights necessary to permit users of the HPV Roundtable Resource Library to utilize your resource for the “permitted uses” you have indicated and that such uses will not violate any existing right, including without limitation copyright or privacy right.
- You warrant that the resources include all copyright notices and/or attribution language required by the contributing organization.
- You agree to hold the ACS, its officers, agents and employees, harmless against any and all claims, demands, and actions based upon or arising out of any activities, and shall, at the request of the ACS, defend any and all actions brought against the ACS based upon any such claims or demands arising from or in connection with any use of the submission, including text, image(s), and other uploaded materials.
- You understand that you are submitting materials for the purpose of display on hpvroundtable.org.
- You certify that you are 18 years of age or older and that you are authorized to make this submission, and the certifications and permissions on behalf of your organization.